Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello

I am very tired of being sick. As all of you are. I haven't had a cold like this in years. I was convinced I had an ear infection and had Darin check me. Luckily (I guess) I don't have one. But it hurts so bad! Darin said that the pressure from my sinuses could be out of balance and cause the pain? Something like that. Whatever, that's why I am not studying medicine. Way too confusing, way too many variables. It cracks me up that Dad's greatest dream was to have a daughter become a nurse. That would've been one big waste of tuition. Of course I wouldn't have even gotten into nursing school. Amy commented that she worries that she is going to die when she is sick. Well, I am not presently worried that I am going to die, but being sick makes me doubt everything in my life, become very depressed, and wish I could sleep for like 2 weeks without waking up. I don't want to face anything. I'm not even excited for my trip. I hope the excitement will return. I think I have officially given up on the house for the semester. It gets clean about once a week, and the maintenance is very minimal. I've decided I can barely get the essentials done, and I mean barely. Well Gracie is screaming at the top of her lungs for more fruit snacks, she's had her limit of one a day, and I can't concentrate. Sorry for all the gloom and doom. Love you all.

6 comments:

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Dearest Rebecca, I am so very sorry that you have been sick, It is truly the pitts. You will get better and things will get back to normal. There is light at the end of any tunnel and I'm sure that is where you are right now. Have a lot of fun on your vacation, and enjoy being with your mom and being out of school. Love grandma

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Well Rebecca, I'm so sorry you are still sick. EVERYONE in the family has been so sick. I have not had the ear infection- but Lizzie and Megan and YOu have!!!!!! I mean I know you don't- but you feel like it. I hope you get better for your trip. I think that Heavenly Father will make you better in time for your trip, it's so much money, and planning I don't know how he couldn't bless you and make you better for it. And when you are- you'll be excited again. I'm so so so sorry. And by the way- I can't believe you are going to school with 3 girls. I have no children and I hardly survive, I do NOT know how you do it, you are obviously VERY strong and smart. Love you.

Lizzie said...

I love you Bec. I hope you feel better soon.

Danielle said...

I'm sorry you're still so sick! You were so excited just a few days ago! I'm sure you'll be well soon. I love you!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

This has been the most miserable cold in years. Everyone's ears hurt, their glands hurt and it never ends. Well, mine finally did, thankfully, since I am flying!!! As for your house, I think once a week is great and maintence is highly overrated!! I think going to school like you do and being a mom is one of the most amazing things I never could have done it! The wonderful thing is that when it is over, you will look back and say boy that went by fast. I am excited about being there tonight. You will get excited once we're in the car and there is nothing to do but sit or drive. Besides I will be there!!! Love you!

Megan and Greg said...

That's ok. I think we ALL know EXACTLY how you feel. I had the WORST ear ache. I even called your husband about it last week. It's been WEEKS but it's just about back to normal now. YEA!!! My ear only hurt for a few days. Then the hearing was just way messed up. Don't worry about the house. A time and season for everything. Atleast it's once a week. Some people don't even get that far. Really. I'm sure your tubs look better than mine right now. Mold all over. Everytime I get in I think, "Disgusting! I am CLEANSING myself in this FILTH?" It doesn't make sense. But I have no excuse. I spend my time watching tv. I love you. I'm sorry you're sick. I'm glad you don't feel like you're going to die. You'll get excited when you step in disneyland and hear music. It will be GREAT!!!!