Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello!

It seems like I haven't blogged in forever, but according to my last post its only been a few weeks. I've been in summer school, and taking an independent study class. 6 credits in 1 month, is like taking 24 credits in one semester. Yikes. It will be over soon, and I will have 2 1/2 weeks off, haven't had that since Christmas.

It's 6:15 in the morning. I've been up for 2 hours! I haven't had a night with so little sleep since I was breastfeeding. Gracie had a rough night. I'm still not exactly sure why. Supposedly she had a tummy ache, but never threw up, and wouldn't eat anything. Then at 4:00, woke up when I tried to put her back to bed for the umpteenth time, she said her leg hurt, so I gave her some Motrin, rocked her back to sleep, and finally she sleeps, when I no longer can. I'm so tired but I don't think it would be worth it to sleep for 1 1/2 hours.

Anyway, this is so boring so far. Summer vacation is here. The summer season however, is being postponed. It's been raining, just like home: )

We decided to go unplugged for the summer, no TV, no movies. We are allowing one family movie night a week. That's it. Already the girls are getting along better. It helps to have cousins next door.

Good grief. Sorry. I'm so tired, I'm typing like a slug. Love you all and miss you. Sorry I haven't been reading your blogs, 1 1/2 more weeks, I'll be able to breathe again.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

You're so funny. I enjoyed reading your blog even though you thought it was boring and sluggish. How interesting that Gracie had a stomach ache and then her leg hurt. Do you think she just wanted to be with you or was she really in pain? How sad. GOod luck with school. I love you!!!

Grandma, Nonnie said...

Too bad about Gracie, I hope she does better. I enjoyed the blog and love to hear how and what you are doing even if you think it's boring. I love you grandma

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

thats sad. I am glad you will get a break soon!!! Can't wait to see you this summer! I have my tigger and pooh salt shakers on my window sill at the kitchen sink.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Hey, I wanted to comment earlier but couldn't, and now I can't remember it. Ok- I don't think your blogs are boring EVER. I like to know what's going on even if its not "exciting". Gracie is so cute, I just love to imagine her saying all the things you say she says. I feel bad that she was hurt, but when I imagine her saying or doing anything, even if it's sad, I just smile and love her so much becaues she is so sweet adn cute! Well, I'm glad you'll be getting a break soon, it's well deserved. I love you.

Megan and Greg said...

No worries about the blog- completely understandable. I'm just happy you blog when you do. I can always hear your voice on your blog- I love it. I feel like you're talking to me. Rough night- I hope Gracie isn't sick, poor thing. I love you. Can't wait to see you!